Dec 18, 2017
On this episode, we introduce 2 Black Girls, 1 Rose!
We discuss our polarizing relationships with The Bachelor franchise and share why our black asses decided to create an entire podcast about The Bachelor. We also provide a much needed breakdown of Rachel Lindsay's season of The Bachelorette, give our initial thoughts on this Arie Luyendyk, Jr. character, and share our hopes and dreams for the upcoming season of The Bachelor.
Lastly, we reveal our fun upcoming weekly segments for Arie's season including:
- The Peter (Kraus) and Eric (Bigger) Update
- The Becky of the Week Award
- Invite to the Cookout Award
- The "Arie Can Get It" Moment
- Memoriam to All Departing Women of Color
CONNECT WITH US!
Follow and chat to us on Twitter @2blkgirls1rose !
Email us questions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RATE & REVIEW
If you love what you hear, rate and review 2 Black Girls, 1 Rose on Apple Podcasts! Here's how:
1. Subscribe to 2 Black Girls, 1 Rose in the Podcasts app on your iPhone.
2. While on the podcast page, scroll down to the "Ratings & Reviews" section.
3. Tap five stars ;) then hit "Write a Review" below that.
4. Leave us some nice words and then hit "Send"!